Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ikea

Rich and I were able to go to Ikea last night {his friend and co worker had offered to take us}. We purchased kitchen cabinets 3 set's to be exact. Any way it was late when we got home so Rich said he'd put them together after work tomorrow. That was fine..I'm just happy that we found some nice ones that were affordable. Earlier today Rich had phoned from work to say we had been invited out to dinner by some friends from the Embassy, also adding that he could put one or two of the cabinets together once we got home. Well we got home around 9:30, and after a few drinks at dinner...guess who went to bed and what is still in the box? LOL It's alright though...he'll get them up soon enough and I will be able to put together my kitchen. I'm excited to see them up, I think there going to be beautiful. Not to worry..I will take before and after pictures for my Blog.

2 comments:

  1. One thing we didn't see/hear while visiting Switzerland was live yodeling.You will get to hear it today! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete