Friday, July 30, 2010

Good morning everyone

As I said in my last blog, I was waiting on pictures of my Grandchildren. I had sent a message to Marissa to tell the baby- Switzerland Grandma said to smile. Well being a true Fisher and I think already taking after "Uncle Craig" {Pooh-bear 2} decided to put together a nice show; here's what Marissa had to say:
Hi Everyone!
Chris and I just got back from our 2nd ultrasound! The pictures aren't as good this time, but thats because the little thing kept moving around! I think he or she did about 3 flips just while we were watching and at one point it even looked like it was doing the Michael Jackson "Thriller" dance with its hands! LOL! Poor thing looked like it just wasnt able to get comfortable so it kept trying new positions to lay in.
The doctor said everything looks good! We got to listen the the heart beat which was 150 bpm (supposedly that means boy according to the old wives tales.)
We have our 18 week scan on Aug. 30th - thats the big one where they check all the organs to make sure everything is where it should be AND we can find out if it's a boy or girl. Chris REALLY wants to know and I would also like to know but like the idea of waiting and letting it be a surprise, but Im not sure if I will be able to say no when they ask me if we want to know or not. So, if anyone wants to place your bets about what you think it is, now might be the time.
Love,
Marissa 
    And A beautiful picture of Mommy and Daddy!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment