Friday, July 30, 2010

Our car

This is a "First" in our 29 moves, today- while at work Rich received a phone call asking {how anxious are you to get your car?} Then he was told that a car came in for him...it was a VW, wrong make, wrong color, wrong year!! The car we got was meant to go to Russia and for awhile today no-one knew where our car was! How do you loose a car? Well, in all of our years of travel- I have to say that the Army never lost our thing's... at least they always knew where everything was! 
Late this afternoon we were informed that our car had been located in Antwerp and would be here "sometime" next week. I'm glad that this happened while here in Europe..we have great public transportation and are able to get around just fine. 
My next blog will have a new ultrasound picture of Chris and Marissa's baby. I'm so excited to see! Also I'm waiting on pictures of Shealynn and Brady. Moving in is coming along fine, our shipment from Va. will be delivered on Wednesday; I have no-idea where I'm going to put those two rocker/recliners...perhaps one in the guest suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment