Thursday, July 1, 2010

Moving

This is it! Tomorrow morning we will be leaving the Hotel at 6:30 AM, and make our way over to the house. We will be receiving our unaccompanied shipment from Va. between 1-3. Unfortunately I haven't got much in there; but the Embassy supplies a welcome chest that will have everything we need until our things arrive. Their even bringing a bed,TV, table and chairs. When we took most of our luggage over there earlier this evening, the owner of the house was in the back yard planting a tree for us! They are a very sweet couple and I know we'll be friends, she has already asked to take me around to the best shops,where the best deals can be had, and when she found out I was "green" she offered to come help me arrange furniture in a way that it will save energy. I'm looking forward to what she can teach me!
Rich met with the Ambassador yesterday, he told Rich that he want's him to stay three years instead of two. "I guess it's been awhile since he's had anyone of Richards knowledge and competence." 
I'll be back on as soon as is possible, Everyone please take care, and GODS SPEED.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, three years, huh? Maybe we can make it back before you depart. Post pics of house when you have a chance. Would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete