Friday, February 12, 2010

And it begins..

Another busy and productive day. With everyone out of the house today, I was able to sail through and get a lot done. When Rich got home we made a run to Costco and got a few things we want to ship over to Bern. We heard from the housing office today, we had sent our "housing request" and she wrote back with the statement: piece of cake! I know it's going to be difficult for her to find what we want in the middle of the old city. We may have to forgo some space to live downtown, but I think it will be worth the sacrifice. If she's unsuccessful by the time we get there we'll do some looking on our own. They are all set to pick us up at the airport. Thing's are moving right along. 
Rich was helping out a friend the other day and looked up some contractors overseas. He told me today that they have a job opening for a Strategic Planner in Graf. Germany, I must admit that I've been dreaming about it way to-much; to be able to move back home permanently would be amazing- but when he got the job with the State Department we agreed to give it a fair amount of time to see if he was going to enjoy the job. So...here I am, moving-on.........

No comments:

Post a Comment