Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Visits

My day began like any other; coffee, shower and Motrin for knee pain. I've had trouble with it ever since I "bumped-it" in Israel. The Dr.'s are good at dishing out pain meds, but I'd rather find out the problem and fix-it!! So tonight I spent about a half hour in a MRI machine. I sure hope we find the cause of this before we leave the country, I'm afraid that I'm running out of time and patience.
As of today we've already begun penciling-in visits for Switzerland. Look's like Rich's sister Robin and her family will be the first visitors! Of course my cousin Linda and her husband,Chris will be there first..but they don't count as visitors {more like neighbors}...they are living in Germany. I can't wait to take her factory shopping, she's never been!!! Linda and I will also be traveling a bit together, we both love to cook and will be taking a few Foreign cooking classes. THAT should be a reality show itself!! Especially with my nickname being Lucy..but I don't see Linda as Ethel...either way, it's going to be quite an adventure.
So if your planning a visit while we're there; you should think about tentative dates. I can tell you that August 2011 is off the book. We have our Fisher Family vacation in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment