Friday, February 5, 2010

Up-coming move

Well our moving date has been pushed-up from June to April 2010. It seems the guy Rich is replacing is anxious to return to DC and begin language training. This work's well for us...we're just as anxious to get to our new "home" in Switzerland! It's been a little over three years since I've seen any of my household belongings, "our last posting was Tel Av iv Israel" {it was a furnished post} so the only items we took was our king size bed, a few kitchen items and of course my Christmas decorations!
We received our travel arrangements today...we will be packed out on April 8th, and our flight is in the evening of the 11th- which will land us in Zurich Monday morning on the 12th. I can hardly wait but I know the time will fly-by. We have so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment