Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday # ???

Well, today was Birthday number...25 or 52......can't quite remember; but that's alright it's just a number. It was a very nice day though.
Rich came home tonight with what seems to be another cold. He never get's sick- except this winter seems to be kicking his keister! Hope he feels better soon, I keep telling him that he doesn't have time to get sick. But he's not listening!
I think I'll sleep sound tonight, I've had a busy but productive day. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as nice.

2 comments:

  1. But I want to know what you did on your birthday. Did you go out to eat? Did you stay home and cook? Did you get a nice present? Share! Cousin Linda wants to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received flowers from Chris and Marissa,got a phone call from Chris, Craig and his family called and sang "Happy Birthday" into the phone, and Corey is drawing me photos. Rich came home with flowers,a card, and is getting me a three mirror vanity table with matching seat.

    ReplyDelete