Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crafty

Today turned out to be crafty for me. As I was cleaning out the kitchen "preparing for our move"; I found a wooden fruit box. {the small crate that Tangerines come in} Anyway, after a much needed break- I sat down to see what kind of project I could come-up with. I'll post a picture once I figure it out. I've also begun to take pictures of the house, I'll have to post those for you as well. I've been receiving e-mail from the CLO in Switzerland and it sound's like they will keep me quite busy! I will join the International Woman's Club along with the Embassy Wives club- between the two I'm sure to have a lot to do while we're there. I also received a job announcement for an Embassy Visa clerk, the job sound's good but their trying to fill the position ASAP and we are still 5 weeks out. If it's still available when we get there I might give it a go! To work or not to work...........

No comments:

Post a Comment