Thursday, February 11, 2010

After the snow

Another beautiful day, Rich went out this morning and took some pictures.."after the storm" This was taken across the street facing our house. Notice the street is yet to be plowed.
 This next one is of our front sidewalk:
 And Rich was able to capture a good picture of the road out front:
 The good news is as I'm writing this post- the snow plow has come by, so Rich will have it a bit easier getting out in the morning. YES..the Federal Government is open tomorrow so Rich will be back in class. He's very happy and I must admit..so am I. Don't get me wrong, I love him very much; as he does me...but we are past the "I need to be with you every-minute" mind-set. If any of you have been married for more than 10 years, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.
We also received a call this morning from our packers-- they will be coming for a pre-inspection March 17th. So they'll know how much packing material they will need on moving day. {surely not much, we are living out of our suitcases}Speaking of...I'd better add: buy new suitcases to my list of thing's to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment