Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm back.....

Sorry for the disappearance...I had a few unexpected matters to take care of and wasn't able to post. The good news is that we purchased the new luggage, I ended up taking my friends advice and went to LL Bean. "Thank-you Betti" I hope it's the last set I have to buy for awhile; The Airlines can be a bit rough at time's.
Also I want to let you know that my Blog is being "watched", I was told not to write "date's and time's or specific places of when or where I'll be. WOW, wish me luck on that!! Just one of the perks of being a Diplomatic wife. How much do you want to bet that I'll get a few 1-800-spank-me's...LOL!


1 comment:

  1. You can make your blog private except for those that you select...that way the Taliban can't read your blog! That is what I just did! I can walk you through it if you can't figure it out or I'm sure Corey can help...he is very computer savvy! Oh, and I just sent an invite to you for my new blog!

    ReplyDelete