Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Already!

I know it's been a couple of days since posting....sorry. Life around here is nothing if not exciting! We're definitely keeping busy. Last night was dinner and a movie with two of my favorite men, The Crazies was a real good movie for all of you edge of your seat movie goers. 
Today was spent getting a few things at the PX and Commissary, then it was on to the ER where I was given some medication for an ear infection. After getting things settled at home it was off to the shops to up-date Corey's wardrobe...{which was badly in-need} He was able to find some real nice things and if I must say, he looked very handsome in his choices! 
Rich is currently packing for his Immersion week, his class will be going to a place where they will speak nothing except German for the entire week. "What about me?" I'm planning a week of R&R with just Mikey to keep me company. Corey will be in and out; but with his schedule I'll not see much of him. But all is fine...I'm used to it!!
Now to post some photos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment