Friday, February 19, 2010

MRI Results

Four Doctors and a year later, I have an answer {by phone}. A patella strain/sprain with ligament/tendon pull...now I have to talk to the Dr. to learn more but at least I can get this fixed! Next is a visit to the Orthopedic, I'll know more on the treatment after I see him. I cant wait to get rid of this pain once and for all! My life is definitely looking-up.
As for renting the house- look's like I've found someone already! They will be in the area end of March and want to come by to look at it. I'm still going to post it on craigslist though; one never knows if people will follow through on their plans. 
Do you ever miss the days when a persons word and a handshake were as good as a contract? I'm all for progress and advancement...but I think some things should be continued- Honesty seems almost alien. It makes me wonder what Norman Rockwell would paint today.

1 comment: