Sunday, April 18, 2010

Comfort

After hearing of our extended stay in DC, Rich and I were desprate for something comfortable to sit on. "The furniture in this house is much to be desired" Anyway- yesterday we were on Base and was thinking about renting a couple of chairs; but the rental place had closed. So, alright- we'll look somewhere else. This area has a lot of rental departments. Meanwhile I wanted to look in the Home and Garden center- I know I can't buy anything- but I love to look! On the way into the store Rich said: now, we're not going to buy a recliner! "Fine!"
After shopping around we made our way to the back of the store, there in a beautiful row sat about a dozen recliners. Rich couldn't resist and just had to sit in one and "try" it out. One test led to another and "see where this is going?" Yup, Papa Bear found one that was just-right! However keeping to his word we DID-NOT buy a recliner.............
      { we bought two }

No comments:

Post a Comment