Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DC

What a beautiful day this was, I even had to turn on the AC this afternoon! As strange as it may seem, I was able to enjoy the day without "thinking" about all the thing's to do for our move. I'm enjoying the idea of not knowing when we are moving; I find it a bit exciting!
I was able to speak with Chris today and he is absolutely LOVING his job! I'm so excited for him- not everyone is lucky enough to have their "dream job" and I'm so happy he has found his. Craig and Corey continue with their studies so they can achieve their Dream.
Here in DC we continue to enjoy all that the area has to offer, Rich will run in the Cherry Blossom Marathon on Saturday and this evening we purchased tickets for "Fiddler on the Roof" on stage at the National Theatre. Rich has never seen the show so I think-"hope" he'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment