Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sometimes things aren't so funny

Today was April Fools Day, last night I was talking with Rich about my Blog and he came up with the idea of saying we had to go back to Israel. So I thought up a believable story and posted it. What I wasn't prepared for were the reactions... I knew that there would be "some" initial {oh-no} reactions, but didn't think it would become a world crumbling story for someone close. So to you my Dear one; I'm sorry. If I for one minute thought you would be so devastated I would have never posted it. Now in my defense...it was Richard's idea!
I hope everyone had a wonderful day, the weather here in DC turned out to be warm and sunny and the weekend looks like it's going to be the same. I wonder if I'll have to turn on the AC?!

3 comments:

  1. What happened?!? And for the record... NOT FUNNY!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, seems that a certain lonely cousin in Germany was devastated by that news Marissa. Heard she was boohooing for hours before she found it was a joke! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Linda! You know what this mean... revenge is in order! LOL!

    ReplyDelete