Sunday, April 25, 2010

A lot to talk about

What a day! While sitting in the living room with Corey's friend Phillip, "we were waiting for Corey to get home" and Rich was down in his office; The front door opened and I thought it was Corey. In walked this MAN in his shirt, jeans and robe!!! I yelled for Rich to come, {his reply} "just a minute" {ya, don't think so babe} To which I quickly said... Rich, get your ass up here NOW! By then the man had walked into the kitchen, opened the freezer, grabbed an ice-cream, went into the living room-sat on the couch and began eating it. He never said a word; Rich was asking him questions but he didn't respond to anything. Meanwhile I'm on the phone with 911 asking them to send the Police. Boy did they ever....five cars! It took them a bit to get here; by the time they did this man had eaten four Ice cream bars, went up-stairs into Corey's room and into the guest room and took Phillip's water. Rich had followed him all over the house!! He had no ID and was not responding to the Police either. When they went to take him out instead of going out the door, he went down the stairs. The Police tried to bring him up but he wouldn't have it, so they ended up taking him out through the patio. Before help arrived Phillip had taken his picture with his cell phone "just in case he left before they got here" SO...below you will see the man getting into the freezer...
Now any one who has been to my home {where ever it may be} you know that we have a very warm, inviting atmosphere.  Perhaps I should work on this! AND will be keeping my doors locked at all times. Still feel a bit shaken, but very grateful that GOD is always with me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank the Lord Rich and Phillip were there! You do have an inviting home, but honestly how scary! I just ran and locked all my doors. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! What the heck! This is so weird!!!! 4 ice cream bars... and he took Philipps water! Wow! How surreal!

    ReplyDelete