Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mikey

A beautiful day here in DC, we're in for frost tonight and I heard New England is in for some snow! I guess instead of being almost May it should be October. Tomorrow Mikey will go in for surgery, they will remove the pin from his knee and take out a few bladder stones. "poor baby" For those of you that have/love an animal I don't need to explain how they become one of your children. Mikey is now 9 and if he had one...would be on passport number four. My friend's like to joke about how he has seen more of the world than they have. He's resting well tonight-- I'm the mess!

3 comments:

  1. Poor little Mikey! I am known as the "mad" woman that drives her little dog around in the basket on the front of her bike here in Germany! Don't you just love little dogs?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor mikey! gunner and jody will be thinking about him today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be thinking thoughts of good health towards Mikey!! (...and I get it, I totally do, my kitties are more well travelled than most of my family members or non-DoS friends!)

    ReplyDelete