Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just funny

As I was driving home from shopping the other day, I seemed to have the luck of hitting every Red-Light in town~at one of the stops I noticed the car in front of me was one my son Craig would have been having fits about! A brand-new shiny Lamborghini. It was a very warm day and the driver had the top down-in my Santa'Fe I was able to look down into this car and notice that it had every bell and whistle- and then some. The driver was a more mature "gentleman"-nicely put together. but as I gazed down at his license plate...I burst out laughing, I couldn't stop! Having seen me the man made gestures that he wanted to take me for a drink, while shacking my head-lifted my left hand and pointed at my "wedding ring" He pouted,shrugged,winked and drove off. Oh yes..his license plate read:
" NO-PRENUP" Some people are just too funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment