Monday, April 26, 2010

The Day After

A pretty uneventful day and after yesterday it was welcomed. My son Craig called me this morning to ask if my door was locked! "nice to know he's looking out for me- even from Ca."
Corey got word this morning that he will be "shadowing" a very prestigious Nero-Surgeon this week. On Thursday he will be observing the Dr's. Office and all that it entails to run a practice, and on Friday he will be scrubbing-in to observe brain surgeries. Of course he's very excited and I'm willing to bet that he won't get much sleep those two days. He will be staying with his Aunt Robin and her family in Baltimore. The Dr lives nearby and it was Robin who set this all up!! I'm willing to bet that she is his "Favorite Aunt of all time"! Now I have told Corey to take pictures, so hopefully on Saturday I'll be able to tell you his story and post pictures of his adventure. Dr.Naff is a very impressive Surgeon and you can read about him by clicking on the following:
 http://chesapeakeneurosurgery.com/doctor.php?idx=9

No comments:

Post a Comment