Friday, April 2, 2010

Just in case

Wow, what a beautiful day we had. The weekend looks just as promising, however in the event we hear about our early departure- Rich and I will spend most of our weekend preparing for our move and pack-out. I'll be sure to take pictures so you can experience all of this with us. I've decided to use the Dining room for our unaccompanied shipment; so everything being sent to Bern will be placed in there. As for the 120 volt appliances and "little things" purchased' Corey will go through and take what he wants, the rest will either be tossed or sent to family or friends who would enjoy it. Some of you have asked me why I don't take the appliances and use them with a transformer....easy: "I blow them up!" Every-time! But it's alright because I have a full line of 220 already in our storage that will be delivered from Belgium as soon as we find a "home". Don't forget we were living in Germany "before" Rich took the test for the State Department, so my entire house was set-up with European volt appliances. It's going to be nice to have my kitchen back again. The only thing we'll have to buy is a new washer/dryer, I sold our other set before we left. Better get some rest and sleep; tomorrow is going to be the beginning of a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment