Friday, September 17, 2010

Changing Seasons and Meals

Fall just around the corner, Thanksgiving coming up fast and just 98 days till Christmas! I just "love" this time of year. Fresh crispy air, raking leaves, frost on the morning ground.. then comes the snow, Life is wonderful! It's also the time of season to change the way we cook; gone are the salads, watermelon and corn on the cob...now we bring on the "warmer comfort foods". But don't forget what you've done this summer and lets keep up with the exercise people! We've worked much to hard to slow down now.
For those that know me well, I'm a huge recipe collector- so as I come across Great tasting ones for the season you can be sure that I'll be adding them to my post. So if you have any favorites "even if  they hold a story or two" Please send them to me to share with all!
I'll have to cut this short..Rich just phoned and asked if I could be ready to leave in an hour "for Oktoberfest" Is he kidding?? But of course I can!!! Enjoy your weekends and I will post pictures when I get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment