Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall is coming

I know Fall is two weeks away, but over here I already have leaves falling along with pine needles! Mikey began his "Fall Collection" this morning when he came in from outside, a huge yellow/orange maple leaf- along with a big smile!! He's so fun.
My friend Terri is meeting me today..we're going to check out what's new at Ikea. 
Going into the markets here have that extra touch with the fall decor, and the air has that fresh crispy smell that I love so much. Now all the leaves haven't changed...just a few; Enough to say Fall is on the way.
I will go around the house later today and take pictures of the rooms to post. So far, I only have curtains in the living-room, but perhaps you will be able to give me some pointers on arranging the furniture and colors for decorating. I need to order a new bed cover set for the Master bedroom; so prepare yourselves..I have to order online-King size. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
And since the weather is finally cooling I'll be able to start sending chocolate in the mail. Something to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. I am addicted to chocolate. If I were there I would have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

    ReplyDelete