Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall is here!

I'm so happy that Fall has arrived! As you know I love all the seasons and couldn't give up any of the four. I think the end of summer has to be my favorite, I was always excited to get back to school and begin another year, definitely a change for everything: weather, trees, clothes, Teachers and Classrooms. I'm lucky enough to have some wonderful memories that I hope will stay with me throughout the years.  
For those of you who asked...yesterday the applesauce turned out great! The apples were very tart which helped with the seasoning. I used cinnamon, sugar and a little bit of cloves. Richard loved it! 
Unfortunately I awoke this morning with what feels like a swollen sore throat. And of course my chest ribs hurt from coughing....I truly hate when I get sick this time of year; I want to be able to enjoy fall days...not sleep through them! Hopefully this will pass quickly and I'll be up and running soon.

1 comment:

  1. I made Corey soup yesterday because he wasn't feeling well either. I wish I could send you some!

    ReplyDelete