Friday, September 10, 2010

End of Summer

Alright...I'm so sorry. I didn't get to the pictures yesterday...Terri and I didn't get back from our little shopping trip until almost 5:30, {we had a great time} then Rich and I had to leave for a dinner/get-together with Embassy people. {it was alright..a bit chilly to sit outside though} However; I have already begun to take pictures of the rooms..so I can promise you that they will be up before I go to bed tonight!
Tomorrow Rich and I are going to the Annual "Sharing of the Cheese" on Magisalp. It's held in the Alps, it's a unique event that marks the end of the Alpine summer season. A colorful parade of cows will descend from Alpine pastures; it will be a day of music, food and drink. We'll be sure to get plenty of pictures! It may end up being a weekend trip.!

No comments:

Post a Comment