Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Coffee

Yesterday morning I went to my first "welcome coffee". It was held at the Corn house- "a Cafe' downtown" I had already met a few of the ladies, but it was nice to put a face to all the names again...I'm so bad at remembering names!! My friend Lisa did not make it, they received their household goods on Monday, and they had a lot of damage! More than {what we call the usual} At one point she stopped unpacking; she said she just couldn't take anymore. One of the many hazards of moving as much as we do.
I was texing with Marissa last night, they were suppose to find out if they are having a Boy or Girl. Well the baby would not cooperate..and stayed curled up in a ball sleeping"AHHH Cute!" {I say that's what you get for keeping him so excited on the Ride-Along} Now he's exhausted!! But Baby is very healthy and we'll just have to wait until October to {maybe} find out. In the mean time I get to buy furniture for the "home nursery". Hawaiian Grandma will get to decorate the "work nursery". You can probably tell: neither one of us are excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment