Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quite weekend

We haven't done "much" this weekend, I didn't want to make this cold worse so we've been hanging around the house. This is the a first since moving in! Know what? I'm finding it very difficult...there are just so many thing's to do here and being sick is a total waste of time! "what can I say? I'm not good at everything".....However looking for the good in this situation; we were able to call and talk with Craig and Marissa.
Craig, Trista and the kids were on the beach for "clean up the beaches" day. We were able to talk with him before they went to their location with gloves and bags in hand. A special "Thank You" for doing your part in keeping the beaches clean and safe.! Very proud of you all!
Marissa and baby are doing fine. Chris was working and had taken Marcus as a "ride-a-long". I have not heard from them yet- but I hope Marcus was able to enjoy experiencing what it's like for Chris on the "beat" in Ca.
We were not able to reach Corey...but I do hear from Katrina {your a blessing} and she keeps me informed on his well being. I'm both relived and blessed that he has such a wonderful woman in his life. You have definitely become part of our Family Katrina, and we love you!! Hopefully by next weekend we'll be out and about doing something exciting and new. Take care everyone and don't forget to put on your sweaters!!

1 comment:

  1. Mom,...it was 105 degrees yesterday in Montclair,....i'm not going to put on a sweater.

    ReplyDelete