Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

Rich decided he wanted to have a labor day BBQ for everyone who helped us when we moved here. All of whom are now "Good Friends". We had picked up the meat when we were at the commissary, so all I needed to prepare were the 3 salads, a 7 layer dip with my homemade tortilla chips, sauce for the chicken and spice rub for the roast. Most everyone brought a dessert to share, so we had an abundance of food! Everyone had a wonderful time and I was glad that they enjoyed my cooking! We gave a few tours of the house...well at least they ""seemed"" impressed! It turned out to be a great day with good friends. We already have plans for Oktoberfest, but I'm sure we'll come up with something before that! I hope everyone had a happy, relaxing and safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment