Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A surprise

Well I did it! From Oktoberfest I brought back a wonderful raging chest cold, sniffle-sniffle. An annoying cough and my voice keeps cutting out. Will that stop me from talking? Probably not. "sorry Rich" On the agenda for today: meeting my friend Terri for a slice of her homemade quiche and "girl talk" while we make some homemade applesauce. It's going to be a beautiful Fall day with temps reaching {maybe} 70. The leaves are really beginning to change..our 40 degree weather at night has still not put any frost on the ground it needs to get much cooler"...but it's just a matter of time before I get to "crunch" my walk to the market in the mornings! 
Chris and Marissa will have another ultrasound on 5 October, perhaps this will be the time when the sex of "little one" will be revealed. Or baby might just want to keep us guessing by either mooning the camera or covering the area with a tiny'little hand. {in which case we would greatly be underestimating baby's intelligence!} "You'll know when I want you to know, and not a second sooner!" LOL.. Chris and Marissa still think their in charge;  we know how wrong they are don't we? But ssh, we'll let them dream awhile longer!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. Looks like you had a great time. How did the applesauce turnout ???

    ReplyDelete