Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nice weather

All has been quite for the last couple of days. It's been nice to just enjoy the day without having to run here or there. This weekend we will be in Munich at Oktoberfest, and yes...I will take plenty of pictures! "any request?" We will be meeting up with Chris-"Mac" and Linda at the hotel; it's going to be nice catching up with them, especially since Linda will be flying back to Maine for awhile! "Does that mean our cooking class for Truffles is off next month?" Oh well, guess I'll have to get a friend to join me for a week of classes in Italy. As long as I don't have to cook anything weird I'll be fine.
I want to thank everyone for their e-mail letters of advise for the Blog "Selfish". You all had a good point and I appreciated all of your opinions!! So much in fact, that I saved them all so whenever I feel like I could be a better Parent/Grandparent I'll have them to re-read. Another good thing is that Rich and I will be able to look forward to having our Grandchildren for Three weeks every summer! So, keep those passports up-to-date; and make plans for a visit! {wherever we are, friends and family will always be welcomed}

No comments:

Post a Comment