Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Official Word

Rich and I were able to speak with Chris and Marissa last night; I am very pleased to announce we are going to have a new Grand Daughter!! I'm not sure what her name will be but I AM sure she'll be beautiful! They are registered at Babies r us and I've already purchased the crib. I hope now that we know it's a girl, Marissa will go on and add some more things. 
When all was quite last night, I thought of my Mother and how happy she would be. I remember her saying to me that I had Three wonderful boys- who would one day grow-up to give me Three wonderful Daughter-in-Laws. We're two for two, and blessed with beautiful Grandchildren. I'm definitely floating on a cloud!! And Corey?....No hurry! But I'll be ready when you are.
It's getting cold over here, in the 30's last night and 40's today. Last weekend we got snow in the Alps, making the mountain views just breathtaking. Even-though I leaped into Fall and landed on my Keister with a cold.....I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment